The office is open Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm, the on-call physician is available after hours. You must call to schedule an appointment. Due to COVID we do not take walk-ins. We see children from birth to 21 years.
Novel 2019 Corona Update – March 17, 2020 –
In the interest of the health and safety of all of our patients and staff, we are changing our office schedule.
- We will only do check-ups for our 2 week, 1 month and 2 month old patients. These will only be scheduled between 8:30-10:30 am.
- If the patient, or caregiver, becomes ill prior to the appointment, please call to reschedule.
- All sick visits are by appointment only and will be scheduled between 11:00 am-5:00 pm.
The following rules will apply to ALL visits:
- Only 1 individual may accompany the patient to our office.
- Call 203-661-2440 to check in for your appointment from your car.
Thank you for your patience and understanding at this time and please, help slow the spread of COVID-19 and stay home!
Monday – Friday 9:30am-1pm and 2pm-5pm
Please call at least two weeks in advance for a check-up appointment.
Monday-Friday: Sick visits are seen 8am-5pm, by scheduled appointment.
Saturday and Sunday: The on-call physician is available, in the morning, to see your sick child. Please call the office first if you feel your child should be seen, phones are answered by the answering service until 9am and then by the office staff.
Please call to schedule a new patient visit to meet the physicians.
Immunizations, Weight Checks, etc.
Please call to schedule appointments.
Wednesday through Friday ONLY from 10am-11:45am and 3pm-5pm. Please call to schedule an appointment.
Expectant parents are welcome for complimentary pre-natal visits. Please call to schedule an appointment during regular business hours.